Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

10 April 2018
It's a really good idea. It works well at waking you up gently... WHEN IT WORKS PROPERLY!! I've had this product now for almost 5 years and recently bought a newer model for my son who is terrible for getting up. I find them both very fiddly to set, but the biggest issue I have with them is when they randomly come on in the middle of the night at a completely different time to the one I have set. It doesn't happen all the time, granted, but I love my sleep and when I've been woken at 1.30am because the bedroom has been illuminated, it makes me want to smash it with a hammer and not use it again. I've tweeted Lumie about it, no reply. I really don't see much point in using it if it's going to disturb me and ruin my sleep altogether.
5 people found this helpful