Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

27 December 2017
Rare that I leave product reviews but making an exception for these earphones.

I've been a reluctant adopter of Bluetooth earphones after iffy experiences in the past. In general, I've always run into audio drop-outs while outside and using wireless headsets. It didn't seem to matter whether I was using audiophile equipment or cheapy stuff, the result was always the same: drop-outs.

So it was with some trepidation that I bought these earphones after my corded Sennheiser running earphones died. I'd already mentally accepted the likelihood of me returning them, but figured they were worth a shot.

Having just completed an evening outdoor run using them, I can report that I didn't suffer a single drop-out, the audio was clear and loud and the fit was comfortable and secure. The flexible round-the-head design meant wearing a woolly hat in these sub-zero temperatures wasn't awkward, which was always a problem with the Sennheisers.

Sure, they won't win awards for their audio dynamics, but that's not why I bought them. In the context of a gym or an outdoor activity where you're looking for the company of an audiobook or the motivation of a song, they're ideal.

As a reference point with regard to the Bluetooth connection stability, my phone is a OnePlus 5T and it's secured at waist height when running. I'm 6'2.
6 people found this helpful