Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Hotel Transylvania 3 Hotel Transylvania 3 Hotel Transylvania 3 Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICE
15 May 2017
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I find that these headphones are decent enough for exercising with, which is what they're intended for. The sound quality certainly isn't amazing and they do allow noise to filter through, but the "open acoustics" is intentional as a safety feature. I find this feature to be very useful when I'm out running as it allows me to still be aware of what's going on around me.

The ActionFit headphones come with over-ear hooks as well as in-ear buds. I, personally, found the over-ear hooks to be so soft as to be useless. However, one of the sizes of ear-bud fits me really well and allows me to run without having to worry about them dislodging at all. There is quite a heavy block at the back of these headphones that hangs down the back of your neck and without the supplied magnetic clip this flops around in a most distracting and uncomfortable way. However, if you use the magnetic clip to secure it in place then it's not a problem.

Unfortunately, with these ActionFit headphones I've experienced quite a few Bluetooth disconnects which I've never had before with other headphones. This can be incredibly annoying if it interrupts your flow when exercising and is obviously far from ideal.

Overall, though, these are generally decent enough headphones for exercising with but I'm sure that you can probably find better.
2 people found this helpful