Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

21 January 2015
well I had high expectations for this when I brought it of here. I loved anything from him and his last DVd had me in such a laughing fit I had to pause and take a break cos my sides was hurting so much. I love him on tele on 'would I lie to u'
but this DVD isn't that good. I watched it once and straight after receiving it. I have to say it isn't as good as his other work. it didn't make me laugh as much as I wanted it too. still adore him but......meh.

the DVD itself was brand new and arrived very early.
6 people found this helpful