12 March 2012
I work within an organisational field mainly in the public sector and have found this book helpful, informative, extremely well written and expertly referenced.
There is a lot of articles written about TA, so I find that pulling theory together saves me time and give me a helpful perspective.
In studying TA for many years, I would recommend this book, and also recommend it to people who are less familiar with TA in terms of theory and practice.
I have found the book invaluable in preparing for workshops and seminars and it is fast becoming the a book that I turn to for a bit of inspiration as well as theory.
The exercises are practical, straight forward, illuminating and also helpful tools for change.
It packs a lot in.
Well done Anita and Chris.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink