Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

1 July 2016
I have had my HRM for 3 months now. I bought it, as my Polar HRM had packed up. I did a lot of research of current HRM's, including reading up on this one. Overall the reviews were favourable, so I bought it. I have been very pleased with its performance- it does everything it says it does on the tin! I have had no problems with it whatsoever.

It is easy to use and set up instructions are clear enough. I use it when I'm working out and skipping.It does not hold previous workout data, so I have a rolling data document where I fill in my results and what type of workout I was doing. This is useful for my training, as the HRM shows how many kcal's, bpm, fat burned & max HR etc I achieved in a workout. So, a particular workout where I had a high fatburn I know is a good one to do when I have loads of energy! A good purchase, nice simple design- less is more! Recommend it.
5 people found this helpful