Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 13 January 2016
To tell you the truth, since Christmas, when I got this thermometer as a present and I used it for our Turkey Breasts, I have not used the thermometer very much.
I used to have a cheaper one, which,, one day, came apart in the drawer. So I said I wanted a better quality one. And so I arrived at yours.
It did the trick fine for Christmas and when we shall have roasts, I shall use the thermometer more. At the moment I am on a "health diet", which includes a lot more fried/steamed/baked fish.
And at work everything had to be at least 75C, and 83 C for reheating.
So I, unfortunately, don't use the probe too much.
But I am very glad with the meat heat chart, which I have printed for my wife, who is always asking me the temperatures of things.
So, yes I am very pleased with the thermometer, thank you. Dennis Mezas
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink