Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

11 March 2016
I struggled with this book initially as it seemed to be a rather nasty story about prostitution in India. I do like to be entertained when reading a book and girls being forced into the sex business does not do that. It reminded me of something similar but with a Chinese background. Anyway, after this rather inauspicious start it turned out to be a really good book!

I judge a book by its 'readability' factor and this is has in bucket loads. There are three or four sub plots and the author, in my view, does a great job of keeping them all moving along at a good pace. I noticed that some of the reviewers are really put out by this but I think that the author carries it off.

It's a really good adventure and the main protagonists are well drawn characters. The 'hero' is by no means perfect and not all of the story lines are completed with regard to the relationships but they wouldn't be. I am one of the first people to complain if plots are not satisfactorily concluded and these were.

So, if you would like to be pulled along by strong stories and in what turned out be 'uputdownable' fun then please buy it. I'm just off to buy the next one!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink