Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Prime Deals - I Feel Pretty for £1.99 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 21 April 2018
Much has been said about retinol products as something of a miracle worker for ageing skin. As with all such claims, I feel like I really need to try products for myself before believing the hype.
I am in my twenties so skin ageing isn't my most pressing concern, but I was very interested in the claim of promoting skin cell turnover. Before using this product, my skin looked and felt clogged and dull, and I was yet to find a moisturiser that I felt really did anything at all, other than making my skin feel softer for a few hours.
This moisturiser is light and almost gel-like, with a pleasant smell. The pump action bottle is handy for dispensing just the right amount of product. On applying to the skin, the moisturiser soaks in well, leaving behind no residue.
It was a couple of weeks before I felt I noticed any marked difference, but when I did I was more than happy with the effects for the price. My chin, which felt oily and clogged, started to become much smoother, and I noticed that my face overall felt and looked brighter and more plump.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink