21 December 2018
Amazing fitness DVD. I'd seen the adverts years and years ago and always thought it looks a great way to get in shape but back then it was like a £99 crazy price. Few weeks ago I was struggling to motivate myself at the gym and thought I'd give it a go. I've had people say is does/doesn't work and it's good but not like they make it look. My opinion...no it may not take you from looking like Danny DeVito to Arnold Schwarzenegger, the people in DVD are already fit people so don't be silly and think you'll look like them right away. You DO have to have some sort of fitness to get through each DVD. Don't worry about not being able to do each move though just do what you can and you will get better.

Fact is this fitness DVD DOES work 100%...but you MUST follow most of the food plan and do it as often as you can (6/7 days iff possible) and eat more including protein and carbs. If you do this it will work and you'll feel amazing. If you eat rubbish and do the DVD 3 times a week...nothing much will happen.
16 people found this helpful