Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 January 2018
Not very often I do a review - but this one I came on here within minutes of opening it!!!

Having no real reviews yet, but watched the Youtube video I put my trust in Orzly has I have several of their products so far and all have been better than expected.

I went for the smoked grey cover as I like the view of the Switch logo on the back still.

I did get hand cramp before I had this case and always felt like it was going to slip as not really a good grip - BUT thanks to this brilliant case from Orzly this has now helped. Just played Mario Kart on it and stunning. Great grip and so comfortable now.

100% recommend.