6 April 2017
I have just finished by Executive MBA programme with best schools in the world and came across this book written by Professor Birkinshaw and Professor Mark. I would be very much modest saying that this is a great summary book of a lot of models we covered during 20 months in the class. I see this work as a fantastic handbook for me in the future throughout my career as it combines all key notes needed to utilize valuable business models in management, marketing, strategy, entrepreneurship and finance. When I need, I will just take the book and refresh my memory.

What I also like about the book is that given analysis is really deep and will help you to avoid missing valuable insights and techniques while applying the model. As we know the devil is in details, so this book will help you to avoid these issues.

I would definitely recommend to anyone to get this book and read it. It does not matter whether you have got an MBA degree, just thinking about it or a professional, you will definitely benefit a lot from this fantastic book. Trust me, it worth reading!

Maksim G., EMBA with Distinction (ranked #1 in the class)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink