9 November 2015
Jaq D Hawkins writing skills immensely impressed me. The pace of the writing took me sailing through the air into a fantastical but convincing world. You enter the heart of each character, Captain Bonny, the luckless clerk Dudley, prostitutes and many more. The author painted such a vivid picture that this adventure stayed with me long after I put the book down. If all steampunk is like this then I’m a fan. I would highly recommend this as an escapist fun adventure.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink