Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

17 July 2016
Synthesis: Weave.
By Deane Saunders-Stowe.
I haven't read many Sci Fi books but have watched many films and series.
I chose to try this one as the cover caught my eye. A man and a wheelchair hanging from a cliff. Good start.
The book is slow moving to start with but has a good flow to it and draws you into the next chapter. It easily got me hooked as the story unfolds. I liked the fact that issues such as disabilities and the use of wheelchairs, although still to be resolved in the future, set no bounderies for the character.
A bond forming with two different characters takes you along their journey. The ups and downs of their travels, twist and turns, magic and secrets, held my attention.
My only criticism would be a little more description of some characters. I know some people prefer less and as the story unfolds you begin to understand and be part of their journey again.
The writer built up speed quite cleverly as the pace of the story increases and ends with you wanting more.
I definitely will be keeping my eye open for more work from this author. Chris king.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink