Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

23 May 2014
"But why do I hope and dream? Why do I hum music? Why do I long to meet God? Why does death, so normal a part of the cosmic order, as necessary as compost, feel like a rip in my personal space-time? Why do I love? …
"… Mere evolution is chemical, mechanical, digital. It is also humourless and soulless. I am not that way, and neither are you. I may be 70% water, but I am more than just a well-hydrated bouquet garni."
0Comment Report abuse Permalink