Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

VINE VOICEon 11 April 2017
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The sound quality is good on these bluetooth headphones, but as sport headphones I found them seriously lacking.

I actually now own three pairs of lime green sports headphones, it must be the sporty colour. I have a cheap £12 pair - the brand of which escapes me for now. They sound fine, but rely on a tight bud-fit into your ear. On long runs i find myself constantly shoving them back in.

I also own a fantastic pair of Plantronics Fit. These rest over the ear and 'fire' the music in...better than it sounds plus you get a modicum of external noise too - not a total noise cancelling - which is essential when running outside.

These Phillips fall between the two - sound quality is good, battery is OK, and the fit is a bit more stable than the super cheapie - but nowhere near as good as the Plantronics. These will be my backup pair when I forget to charge the better ones. When out running these add another little 'issue' to my list of worries when I just want them to sit in my ears and stay there.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink