Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

16 January 2010
Even after three days I know the money was well spent. A friend recommended the Funpod because her son is like my daughter (14 months), adventurous. I had no peace in the kitchen because my daughter would be clinging to my legs wanting to be picked up. That is not always convenient if you have to chop veggies etc.

When ignored she would then start pushing a chair to the worksurface and climb on it. After finding her with her hands in the toaster (cold) I thought I give the Funpod a go. And she loves it!

She is mostly next to me at the sink, where she watches me and plays. In the future she will probably want to help me, at the moment she is content just to see what's going on.

You have to consider where to put the Pod, as it blocks those drawers under the work surface (and that's good! as the top is almost level with the work surface), and obviously next to the hob is not a good idea, but we have two places where it can be, in front of a uncluttered stretch of worksurface and next to the sink, and carrying it is no problem.
Definitely a good investment, my back will thank me and I will hopefully lose that hunted look I had while cooking/baking/cleaning because she would be either wailing at my feet or trying to do herself some harm.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink