Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 11 March 2009
I spend a lot of time in kitchen (don't all mums) cooking, baking, washing, faffing...My 18month-old loves to get up to my level to be part of the action and after a scary incident on a chair I bought this & haven't regretted it. Several times a day Mollie will pat her FunPod so I put her in it & she is so happy watching me and 'helping' or eating a snack or 'colouring' whilst able to keep an eye on Mummy.

Others have said it is heavy to move around, and maybe the makers have listened as I have a newer model than pictured and it has round feet that make it very easy to drag around our laminate floor. Also easy to clean & good solid feel.

Well worth the initial outlay - think how many expensive baby gadgets do you have that you never use? This won't be one of them.
16 people found this helpful