27 August 2013
The information in this book is useful but there's so little content that I don't think it's worth that amount of money. I don't think short covers how brief this book is. I've never written a review on amazon before because I never felt the need to. This book actually made me feel cheated by the price and the lack of content. I don't think I'd feel this way if it only cost £0.77 or some other reduced price that a book this short deserves.

I was looking for a book to help me with Twitter because I'm awful at it. I've read some books on other social media sites like Google plus and Facebook. They didn't cost as much as this one and they had more content.

I don't have a lot of money and I'm angry that I wasted the money I use to buy books on this one. I know that quantity doesn't equal quality but this book doesn't feel comprehensive. It's so brief I was surprised when I reached the end. I thought I was reading a summary of points that would be expanded on later. I should have used amazon's look inside the book feature or not been so distracted by other things when I bought it.

I would have given this book only one star but the information is useful, even if a quick internet search would come up with the same information. So the book gains a star for not being awfully edited like some of the other eBooks I've read. But that's the only reason I didn't give it one star. I'm now off to find a more comprehensive book about Twitter
9 people found this helpful