Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 December 2017
I have read numerous books on "self improvement, setting goals, laws of attractions, positive mindset, stoicism" my only wish now was that I had read something like this when I was younger. I will certainly make my son read it when he is older and I fully intend to take as much action as possible despite being 37, we live longer now so I still think it is a massive benefit to everyone regardless of age.

Just reading the book alone once (all of it) will make you much more conscious of how you wasting so much of are time on things like TV and social media etc (we all know we do, but what this book gives you is they reasons why you do it and more importantly how to break free of it), how we get stuck in vicious cycles. For me the most important aspect is it tells you practical exercises you can do to break the bad habits you have developed in life thus far.

To reiterate the increased awareness of your self and actions after you read it is amazing. If you ever wondered why for example when people travel they come back full of ideas and positivity this book will explain the science. It makes you see why so many millionares/successful people can often seem eccentric or crazy to the rest of us because the fact is they actually have much better control of their thoughts and subsequent actions than the rest of us.

Think about it - Steve jobs didnt wear shoes half the time, Richard branson would put his life in deliberate danger trying to fly around the world in a hot air balloon, Warren buffet does not have a computer/smart phone. It may seem crazy to us but they are actually breaking out of homeostatsis.

I think we all have 5 -10 books we will continually come back to. This is definitely one of mine. I started again with the intention to have read it twice by the 31st dec.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink