Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

19 February 2013
- My 16 month old LOVES her funpod. She enjoys being up to the kitchen work top with us whatever we're doing and she also enjoys playing and sitting in the 'box'. She requests to go 'up... up.... up' which makes my life so much easier as she can be involved in my cooking/baking whilst being busy doing lots of messy play/exploring whilst i am near her as at 16 months standing her on a chair is very difficult/dangerous. FOor this reason it is well worth the money.
- The funpod is spacious and safe. My little one is tall for her age and is on the second setting to be at chest height with the kitchen worktop. Lots of growing room!
- Easy to move around on our laminate floor leaving no marks.

Only issue i've found (which i knew would happen( is that due to the safety feature of a large base on the funpod, when the funpod is against a cupboard where there is no bottom recess for the base to go under there is a space of around 7cm between the front of the fun pod and the worktop meaning lots of picking things up off the floor when my little one is up at the worktop and drops things. I try to get her up where there is a cupboard so the top of the funpod is flush wiht the worktop but we only have a small kitchen so sometimes she is round the end of our island for safety reasons when the hob is on so she can still see what i'm doing at a safe distance and i can talk/play with her.
2 people found this helpful