Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 500 REVIEWER
3 June 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These earphones are designed in the UK to take advantage of the latest in sound technology - or so they say. They are designed to look good and even the case they come in looks like it could be used to display jewellery in - so far so good. They are just earphones not Blutoothy or anything so you have a 3.5mm jack plug which you insert in your player of choice. I am a MP3 man and so these were just what I was looking for.

They come with six ear bud casings of various dimensions so you should be able to get one that works for you. I have had `in ear' bud types before and the problem was they were easily dislodged, which is a bit irksome to say the least. They look good in the black and titanium housing as they are called and seem to be of a high quality build so that they should last a good long time. My current `daily use' pair from Sony are 4 years old and I think if these last as long they are exceedingly good value.

The sound though is the real test and I have to admit they do have a rich sound that does full justice to a range of music types. I have been using them for a number of days now and have listened to everything from acoustic country, full on strings and orchestra and the usual alt, indie stuff that I just love and everything has sounded great and has even added some richness to the mid range of some of my listening choices. I am finding it hard to find anything to say negative about these so I will just say they are really very god give em a go.
4 people found this helpful