Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Learn more

29 March 2018
I'm male in my late 30's. On my fourth bottle of this product so all together I have been using it for just over three months.
I first became conscious of what I thought was an unusual amount of hair loss around a year ago – eg when washing hair and on bed pillow in the morning. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an overnight thing, just gradual and it didn't seem to calm down.
I’ve tried two other products for a total of around five months without any noticeable results. One was a caffeine shampoo by Alopcin which had good reviews and the other was a spray bought on Ebay (... I know  ). I had a gap of about three weeks before I began using this product (MINOX-ve).
Ordering and receiving
Each of my orders arrived fast - by the second day (my first order from Amazon was my third bottle). Like my first two orders it arrived recorded delivery in a strong plain brown tube without any marketing or branded franking which I like.
The product is in a small sealed clear packet with a warning label and a leaflet with instructions
How I’ve been using it
At first I stuck religiously to the instructions applying once a day in the evening but admit I’ve missed the odd few occasion when working away from home etc.
Application is straight forward, just spray on affected area and rub in. I apply to all areas of my head as I didn’t seem to be losing hair from a specific area, so about 6 – 8 squirts each time for me.
I experience a cool tingling sensation on my scalp almost immediately and this can be quite strong but it wears off after about 10 mins. It tingles more after shampooing I’ve noticed. I think all this is due to the menthol that’s in it. I like this. It reassures me that this product is actually doing something.
Positives...
My hair loss reduced very quickly. Before my first bottle ran dry I’d noticed a marked improvement when rinsing away shampoo – not nearly as many hairs travelling toward the plug hole! It's not returned. I'm aiming to reduce use to once every every two days then hopefully three, four etc.
The product has a menthol / medicated smell and it is alcohol based so it smells kind of surgical too which I like. As mentioned I like the feeling it creates but this might not be for everyone- I wouldn’t like to say.
Negatives...
Small bottle size – just 30ml a three month supply? Would be better.
Overall…
I did think it was expensive when I saw the bottle size but then after months with no results from cheaper products I’m quite happy to pay for something that works for me. Looking back I wonder how much longer it would have been before the hair I was losing would have been noticeable to others so I'm glad to have found something that resolved the issue.
3 people found this helpful