Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2014
I have read and enjoyed quite a few books now by this tremendous writer, but this Anthology of Remembrance is a very special book indeed. Having a close family link to WW2, I was immediately drawn to this book of poetry and I found it to be deeply moving. In fact I do not feel ashamed to admit that my eyes welled up with tears whilst reading this exquisite collection of heartbreaking poetry. I like many others wear my poppy with great pride, and I will never forget the great sacrifices that these men and women gave for the freedom that we enjoy today. None of us must ever forget what has gone before, and although it is terribly difficult to read about the atrocities of war, this amazing writer has encapsulated it beautifully, and in such a way as to remain in the reader's soul forever. Please go and read this book, for it is simply a triumph!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink