12 September 2018
Terrible image quality, every image was blurred no matter the lighting conditions (I'm a proficient photographer but nothing made the images any better). Perhaps my model is simply faulty. Turning off the flash also had no effect (flash always went off).

Also, a key annoyance is that the view finder does not reflect the final photo... Not so much a problem for a digital camera, but when you're limited by paper it is. This was my first time using a Polaroid and I was partially excited. I was trying a sort of artistic image that required alignment of two elements, one foreground and another background. In the view finder everything is good, but (of course) the lens is not in the same place so the photograph has a shift.

I'm sure in general these are good. They look good and have a retro feel, but it seems that image quality has been passed for nostalgic paraphernalia.
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink