Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

11 January 2018
Logan's thoughts ...
I loved this book! Vlad is really funny, how can you be a vampire if you don't like eating meat? Doesn't he even eat bacon sandwiches?
I didn't like it when Vlad thought his mummy and daddy were dead, that mad me sad and when the others came to steal his money, they made me mad!
But when Vlad goes off on his adventure, I was really excited! He did loads of fun things and I wish I could do that too ...
I didn't like that it ended – I want to know what happened and can't wait for the next one!
My thoughts ...
This is a fantastic adventure for children! Vlad is just adorable, an eleven-year-old half human, half vampire who hasn't fully become a vampire yet, and he doesn't like meat, oh, and he has asthma too ...
Then his mum and dad disappear, and his evil family turn up to 'help' him, which in vampire terms means steal his inheritance. This sends Vlad off on the adventure of a lifetime.
A fast paced and well-thought-out plot, Vlad the Inhaler is perfect for any wanderlust-filled child. Too old for Logan to read on his own as he's only six but he adored it and, we had a great time reading this one over a few nights. We couldn't do just one chapter, he's turning in to me!
It helped him to understand that even eleven-old-year old vampires are scared sometimes so it's OK for him to be scared of things too.
I strongly recommend this for any child, even the younger ones as it is gripping and a wonderful adventure!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink