Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

19 December 2014
I agree with others that formatting of this book is terrible BUT what matters is that the message has been spread! It's very quick to read and quite interesting. I can understand why author didn't have time for nonsense like formatting, he was so excited about telling everything he knew about it as quick as possible.

I knew about the power of the Vitamin D3 before reading this book but I never considered it use for healing. I've seen some articles about high doses usages here and there but never got into doing it myself until now, so I have decided to give it a go, but first a little background. I moved from sunnier country to UK and for last 10y I worked mainly nights and see very little sun for months, in the area I live is mostly raining all the time so I started to feel really depressed about 6y ago, at the time I took 2 bottles of Vitamin D3 but only 400IU, never the less I felt massive difference in my mood from deep depression to very happy bunny, it shocked me but after finishing them I forgot for another few years about it. Until I stumbled upon this book.

I bought myself a bottle of each, SuperK and Solgar 10kiU and started from 10kIU/day for the first 3 days and then moved up to 20kIU as I wanted to move to healing part as soon as possible. It has only been two weeks so I can't really say anything about the healing properties yet, although I noticed some positive effects but won't say anything yet as it might be premature.

Here are some positive results I am getting from it now:
1) tremendous mood improvement
2) lots and lots of energy, normally I felt like "... eh I can't be bothered, what's the point..." and now I am more like "... sure, lets do it ..." basically my lethargy (or hibernation as the author put it) is gone
3) I used to feel cold, freezing all the time, but not anymore, even in a thin jacket when it in fact is cold outdoors I am fine.

I didn't find any negatives so that's good.

I will post an update after few months about the results.
22 people found this helpful