Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Click ‘Customise Cookies’ to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this interesting story. A gentle romance interwoven between the puzzles, mystery and emotion of trying to find where the main character belongs. I felt the author really understood the feelings that someone faced with that situation might experience. I loved all the twists and turns as we follow her journey. A very carefully thought out plot line with conceivable consequences for the characters actions. A thoroughly enjoyable read which encourages me to look out for more stories by this author.
Report abuse Permalink