Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

24 December 2012
Just purchased this for our (almost) 2 year old for Christmas and the initial trials have been a great success. Our kitchen is mostly off limits to her because we have an always-on aga but now she can join us and play while we are in working in the kitchen. She loves being at counter height, being able to see everything, and we love her being there safely and not running around grabbing everything. We now have to remember to create an exclusion zone around her reaching hands (she can reach an amazingly long way!) but it means we can cook together and she can play in the sink too. Solidly built so feels very sturdy and safe. Could get in the way in a small kitchen, but luckily we have a little hidey hole it fits in when it's not in use (the feet stick out beyond the 'box' but at least this means it won't tip over). I also think it will hold it's value pretty well for selling on when we've finished with it. Oh, and it was really easy to put together too - took me 20 minutes on my own.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink