Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Click ‘Customise Cookies’ to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2014
I have attempted to make spread betting work for a long time without success. I have read all the books on preparation, mindset and the need for a non-emotional rule based system. But, out all this I never felt that I walked away with a rule based system that I could rely on and that I was comfortable with. This is what I feel Vince presents well. Having recently finished the material, I have entered into 3 bets with confidents. 2 are doing well and I have already locked in profit and 1 stopped-out for an amount of money that was prepared to risk. I am only starting small but so far so good.
4 people found this helpful