on 6 November 2011
Have you ever asked yourself "why won't people just get on and do their job properly" or "why do I spend so much time on people problems", or " I wish I could get my people to say the right things" or " I wish my boss understood me "?

The authors have done a great job of translating and updating proven TA concepts and applying them to the work environment.

It's not just for business coaches and trainers, but anyone who is looking for a more sophisticated source to help answer common workplace frustrations. The theory is supported by practical applications making it accessible to any one who is serious about stopping complaining about work.

I gave a copy to my partner already!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink