Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 13 August 2018
OK so first up I am a massive Cricket fan and a grades Cricketer myself but I also love fiction although Sci-Fi is more my genre.
I'm loving this book!
It's easy to read and the format is compelling, if I read at night I normally fall asleep inside 5 pages of a book (any book) but I found myself at page 100 before forcing myself to turn out the light.
The story is good and really gets you into the characters of the main protagonists and if you know anything about Cricket or any team sport the feelings describing the players emotions and thoughts at critical moments in the play are uncomfortably accurate!
With that in mind I could really buy into one aspect of Cricket I (sadly) know nothing about - how it feels to be exposed to the media and touring circus that is international Cricket.

So all in all and very enjoyable and insightful book.
5 people found this helpful