TOP 500 REVIEWER
20 November 2017
After debating whether 20 or 30 mm was right, I'm glad I went for the 30mm option. This tape provides double sided velcro that is surprisingly low profile and strong.

I bought this for my Concept 2 rower to add little loops on the foot straps to stop them getting in the way (kind of like a watch band loop). What I've actually found is that having this tape around is like having a fix for problems you never knew you had. It seem like every day I end up saying Ooo, I've got some Velcro tape that will sort those cables, tidy that rats nest, hold that thing stead in the boot of the car.

The strips were tempting but I'm glad I went with the tape as I've always needed varying lengths so far.
4 people found this helpful