19 April 2012
I was looking for something to stop my ears freezing while cycling, and google led me to this with good reviews. Today I put it on as a scarf to cycle, but ears started getting a bit cold, so cycle helmet off, quick pull over head into balaclava, very easy and comfortable. More so than my usual 'under helmet' balaclava, which I expect I'll just keep for really cold weather if the bluff doesn't perform - it's fairly thin. Back home just put it on my head instead of using heating (I don't have much to stop heat loss on my head!). Very light, easy to carry around and fun, I think I'll be making a lot of use of it!
3 people found this helpful