Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

24 July 2018
Don't waste your money. You can't use the feature which allows you to pay with watch as it doesn't support most of the main UK banks. The only decent thing on it was the GPS tracker which I had already with my phone. But my main reason for one star is that my screen has cracked and there is no way to repair it as fitbit don't offer a service to repair fitbits. All they will offer is 25% off a new ionic..... what!!!! why would I buy another one when there is no way to fix it if it also gets damaged. These are supposed to be used in tracking sports which by definition means they need to be a little bit robust or at the very least fixable :( It also means it's now useless for swimming because of the crack.

So after spending all that money I'm left with a useless product that's only 7 months old. Was let down with the charge HR bands constantly bubbling and coming away so upgraded, and now this with the ionic. I'll never use fitbit again. I'm away to buy from one of their competitors.
14 people found this helpful