Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now A Simple Favour A Simple Favour A Simple Favour Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

24 September 2018
PSP , the disease that my father fought with every fibre of his being .
I have read everything that I could “get my hands on” regarding PSP and in reality that’s not a lot . It is a disease so rare , that unless you know someone suffering from and correctly diagnosed with it , you’ve probably not heard of it .
The previous books I’ve read about this condition are either from the carer or clinician’s perspective . Not this one , this is Tim’s life, his struggles, his losses , his wins , his day to day reality of living with a disease that relentlessly strips you of mind and mobility .

Tim’s determination to raise awareness of “ the disease with no treatment , no cure “ whilst living with its devastating effects is utterly inspirational . If I’m honest , I struggled for words that encapsulate just how Tim’s story and his sheer strength and humour in dealing with this cruel disease , whilst trying and succeeding to provide a legacy of research , awareness and hopefully one day a cure for PSP has touched me .

I highly recommend this book not just to those of us in the “PSP” family but to all . Tim’s book is a lesson , live your life with grace , humour , bravery and fortitude and the world will be a better place .

Much love to Tim and all PSP warriors like my Dad who I love and miss every day .
0Comment Report abuse Permalink