Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now

2 September 2018
An excellent Book! If you are looking for an answer to are we here by design? Look no further!! Anthony has used Rodin Maths to simple show there is a great plan at work ! This book will be revisited again and again!!!! The added bonus at the back about the location of the pyramids might well interest many a flat earther too!!! I see the primes and light and magnetism being key or harmonics to understanding our world...I hope in future this book along with others will explain how the ecliptic is a meeting point of two magnetic convergence points and that the sun and moon are mere aspects of this! The moon being earths black light projection into the toridal energy in the sky....?..Of note Anthony works in the city of london markets programs and phibonnci and lucas numbers are encoded into that ! don't be put off by the price you will not find this kind of information anywhere else in the world! It is an investment in you and your familys future! Any way me saying a loverly addition to my ever growing library of books...I personally feel our Suns energy is coming up through lake Victoria "hinted at in the book" and the middle East war over land is more about the magnestism of where the black light energy core is from...also a big thank you to Anthony as his online course is helping me live in the Now!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink