Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

13 January 2018
This is a small, well built but very limited cross trainer with only a manual tension dial. For about £200 delivered and 3 hours assembly, I was so disappointed. I was charmed by an array of good reviews and anticipated the performance of my old York Aspire model. Its my fault; I should have researched the model better before purchase.
The tension is set by tightening a manual dial. The battery operated display offers choices but no programs. If you are over 5ft 6 in I recommend you try before you buy as the step length is very short. Metal parts are good quality. Plastic less so. Instructions for assembly are good but with some errors. Assembling plastic bits is very awkward. I wish I had a bought a second hand cross trainer with a bigger step and proper programs. I am male 5ft 10 in and regret this purchase although smaller and lighter individuals who only wish to have occasional use may well disagree.
6 people found this helpful