11 April 2019
Whosoever is interested in these pair of stylish looking speakers is probably looking to transform their computer table or a living room with looks and sound.
Let me start with the positives of these speakers:
1) Great SOUND (most important)
2) Comes with a complete bundle that includes optical cable, AUX connection, even a wiping cloth :)
3) Great futuristic looks
4) Superb Remote controller

Now the NEGATIVES are:
1) There is a huge flaw on the touch buttons, the volume always comes back to default every time you power ON these speakers , for eg. I connected them with my LCD and always keep the volume at 80% (default starts with 40%) and then use my TV remote to control the volume. However whenever I restarted my TV, the speakers forgets the previous set volume and always comes back to 40% default which is very annoying.
2) There is a constant interference whenever the speakers are idle. I am sure it should be there whenever the speakers are LIVE but you just can't hear it obviously. So if you have a very silent living room or computer table, be prepared to get disturbed by these speakers if they are ON and idle.
3) No way to control bass and treble using hardware buttons. So you need to live with the settings set by Edifier audiophile engineers. Thats a shame as everybody has different taste and mood for bass/treble. Only way is to use third party software if using with computer/laptop but if you are thinking to connect them with TV then your life is going to be tough.

Overall I am not going to return these speakers because of its looks and sound quality however the lack of basic features such as volume control, bass/treble controls, and noise at idle are very annoying.
4 people found this helpful