17 January 2016
I love Lee Mack - we are the same age / same sense of humour / same back ground and upbringing. This is a decent enough set but I don't think I will watch it a few times, as I have done with other dvds of his. I didn't care much for the ending and thought he talked to the audience too much. I know it shows how quick he is at taking the p and ad libbing, but I just simply prefer his stand up material and really don't care too uch for audience participation. He is a top performer and I generally love his work - this just missed the mark for me.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink