Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

2 August 2016
My thoughts:

When I read the description for Love on the Nile I knew the combination of history and romance would be ideal for me.

The characters in Love on the Nile were entertaining and I enjoyed getting to know them. Natasha was very likeable and I thought her interactions with Kyle especially at the beginning were feisty and fun. Kyle was a strong character who was a perfect love interest.

I thought it was great that the book was written from the point of view of both Kyle and Natasha. I always think that this adds extra depth to a story.

The book was well written and at times I could almost feel as if I was there in Egypt with them. It really was the perfect setting for a romantic story. This story was a lovely sweet romance that I really enjoyed reading. The plot moved at a good pace and it managed to keep my attention throughout. I really liked the history aspect to this book as it is a subject I have always been interested in.

Overall:

Love on the Nile is engaging, romantic and left me with a smile!

Four stars from me!

Thank you for my copy to read & review in exchange for an honest and unbiased opinion.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink