19 July 2017
I have the clear glass variant, not the yellow one. Been wearing these glasses for about 3 months, got it during the exams because looking at the computer too much was causing eye strain. This is much cheaper than the ones you get in the market, but that being said, amazing quality. The spectacles are plastic making the whole thing light weight and fits my average sized head perfectly. It makes me look smart too, I've heard. Theres a distinct difference when you look through the glasses and without them, so I know its doing the job, and my eyes feel more relaxed. I use it for night driving too, and even sometimes during the day when its too bright outside. Feels really comfortable!
3 people found this helpful