12 December 2011
I would like to thank Vince Stanzione for a very well presented course. The material is easy to follow. I am new to trading and struggle to learn and he presents the course in a very easy and understandable way. The word is "keep it simple". I am usually very sceptical on such course material, but this gentleman is the real deal. It is easy to follow and every thing he says is true. There are no catches to this with no crazy promises. Mr Stanzione has a sincere heart to share his success with you. I would like to thank him for the way he has taught the course. I look forward to my success in this and I highly recommend that you should purchase this course. It is well worth it.
2 people found this helpful