17 December 2015
I have purchased the course a year ago. I only started practicing some of the things I learned from Vince, trading shares 3 months ago, as I struggled to open an account with IG.
I can see some returns, good and bad. Obviously I realised I made some mistakes which turned into small losses. This is a patience game. But I keep on following the rules and surely I will succeed. I had made a simple trade that made me £600 in december 2014 following one of vince seasonality trade. I was quite pleased as that paid for the course in itself.

The material is very clear and simple. My advice is to practice on small trade size for a few months going back and forth to the course as this has helped me to spot my mistakes and try not to do them again.

What I like about the strategy is that it stays simple so it suit my style very well.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink