Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

10 June 2017
Science Fiction isn’t really my thing, but I was recommended this from a friend – and 99p for a Kindle book is worth the risk. I had kept my expectations low (always better that way to avoid disappointment) but delighted by the fact that the book is ACTUALLY GOOD!
After a google search I found the right description and Star Fantasy fits into the “Hybrid Fiction” genre. Its blends elements from fantasy novels (which is more my thing) with a kind of military scifi space opera.
The pace of the story is good. There are three main storylines (The story of the planet called Eltheran; the Captain of a Spaceship discovering something important about himself; and the mad Goblin King on a quest for vengeance on a planet that banished them). However, from these three stories, there are more subplots that interweave and lead towards a pretty cool conclusion to the story.
I toyed with giving the book 5 stars, based on the fact that it’s a good read, its 99p and it won’t bore you…However, it gets 4 stars from me. (It’s a really good book, but its not Epic – but that because I prefer Fantasy over Science Fiction).
0Comment Report abuse Permalink