Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

4 September 2012
Nothing is perfect, but the words LINT FREE did make me ex-pec-t a wee bit better performance. I found it took a bit of effort to clean my super-wide lens without leaving a smear (because they're not too absorbent) and there was always a few bits of dust left, so I would definitely have a blower handy too.

To be honest, I did find myself wishing I hadn't taken the microfibre cloth out of my bag - when trying to get rid of a smear - but the good thing about these is that you know you are not going to be rubbing grit onto the lens when you use a new wipe.

So, definitely handy, but not perfect.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink