Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

24 March 2019
Evangelism is something that many of us find daunting. We want to share our faith in Jesus with others and know that it is something we should be doing as Christians, but we often struggle to know where to get started. This book is a helpful read if you're looking for some encouragement and inspiration to help you step out in this.
It consists of several real life stories of evangelism in action. Glyn Jones is a great storyteller so the book is enjoyable and easy to read, but it is also challenging and thought-provoking. The stories are honest, moving, and often humorous, providing insights into some of the joys and challenges of telling others about Jesus.
I appreciated the encouragement that there is no one fixed way to do evangelism but that we can each find a way that suits our style and personality, as well as the assurance that God can use our imperfect efforts if we make ourselves available to him.
My only disappointment was the length of the book - I would have happily read more!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink