29 July 2012
Having recently bought a small Chimenea (80 cm tall) I was looking for a cover. I have to say this cover is fabulous - and well worth the money.

The cover itself fits perfectly. It may well be that as I have a La Hacienda chimenea, this is why the cover fits like a hand to a glove. The material is strong, woven and thick, and I am sure will provide all year round protection. There is a drawstring at the bottom, where for good measure, you can use to make sure the cover is snug. For the price, quality, and fit, cannot be beaten.

Highly recommended.

P.s I have had the cover for only several days so I cannot comment as the other reviewer has done in that the cover does not last - albeit I have to say it looks as if it will last me years.
2 people found this helpful