Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Prime Member Deals: Rent Movies for £1.99 Prime Member Deals: Rent Movies for £1.99 Prime Member Deals: Rent Movies for £1.99 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

22 January 2019
Me and my partner have a hard time getting up and this lamp has helped us to get woken up gently. In the beginning we did not trust the lamp and had an additional alarm set, we ended up never needing. We are pretty deep sleepers and only managed to sleep through the "alarm" once but still managed to wake up 15min later.
I would definitely reccomend this alarm clock over many others as the 20 light settings are simulating a slow sunrise and it starts out very dark and red and then goes into a very bright light, illuminating easily the entire room.
Programming and setting the clock was farily easy. Within 10min you have clicked yourself through all the different settings and programmed it the way you want to.
Only downer, the 5 nature sounds...I honestly wish it had a few more options to chose from.
2 people found this helpful