21 May 2013
I am a singer/busker , I also play in wine bars and events.

I have many mics in my arsenal, some are top quality Shure condenser mics as well as dynamics.

I have had this mic for about 8 months and it really does sparkle , I love the way it has great clarity & detail. It has a lovely bottom end too and is very eq friendy.

I actually prefer this then the Sontronics STC 6 which is the condenser version.
The STC 80 brilliant for close miking too and is very tough and sturdy, I have dropped it a couple of times but no issues and dents, works fine.

I use the STC 80 all the time and is fantastic for the sober price.

Dave
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink